Friday, December 17, 2021

Binance BNB to Metamask Wallet Transaction is Successful But Coin Is Missing - Hacker Or Just An Inside Job

Dear Internet,
 
Today, Dec 17, 2021 I've lost 0.16608096 BNB
Approximately ($87.60) in the current market price value which I earned from mining for more than a month or 2.
It is very sad since I'm saving that Cryptocurrency (Money) for our expenses and for my family for this Christmas Season.

It happened when I withdraw from my Binance account going to my Metamask Wallet 0x38da7d32bb06b81cd2c465c685faf106133f50df under BSC Network (Binance Smart Chain).
I stared, wait and refresh a couple of times but I didn't saw it arrive in my Metamask Wallet.
I checked both in Google Chrome and Netbox Browser but it does not appear on either.

Then I checked the transaction records. 
It says that it came in but another transaction occurs just within 6 seconds then it goes out. 
What happened?

All my BNB automatically goes to address below without any confirmation or any mouse click from my end.
0x06ba35cba7e88e5ed8dc54b1dc4d32a0c263178c - Who owns this?

I'm also using the best protection like AVAST Anti-Virus together with Malwarebytes since then.
And because of that, I believed that my Computer is FREE from Viruses, Malware or Spyware.

Upon googling, I also found another person asking for help related to this but using Trust Wallet and not Metamask.
Post can be found on this link

Until now, I'm stuck in thinking Is Binance Still Safe? Is Metamask Still Safe? Will I continue mining Cryptocurrency? Is there a Hacker? Is it an inside Job? What do you think? Blah! Blah! Blah! 

Can someone out there help me retrieve my coins back? Maybe FBI? Who cares anyway!

Best Regards, 
Isko Mazaredo

No comments:

Post a Comment